A dangerously delicious cocktail, that only has 3 ingredients, leaves very little room for error in how you make it. The featured liquor is cachaça, made from sugar cane. Fresh limes are muddled with sugar to lighten up the intensity of the cachaça.
Recipe Type: Cocktail
Author: Kiano Moju
Serves: 1 cocktail
- 2 oz cachaça
- 1/2 lime, sliced
- cane sugar to taste (suggested 2 TBSP)
- crushed ice
- Slice limes, and place in the glass
- Pour in sugar
- Muddle the sugar and lime. *Tip: The muddler came with the dual pack of Leblon cachaça
- Fill the glass with ice
- Measure and pour cachaça over the ice, and gently stir
- Garnish with a sliced lime.