Freezer Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Wraps
When I was in college, late nights were too common, whether it was from late night studying or super late night partying. In the morning, every minute of sleep counts, so there is very little chance that those extra 20 minutes in the morning will be spent making a full breakfast.
Frozen Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Wraps
Recipe Type: Breakfast/Brunch
Author: Kiano Moju
- 10 eggs, scrambled w. a pinch of salt
- 10 slices bacon, fried & diced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 fajita sized tortillas
- Warm the tortillas so that they are flexible to roll without breaking. Microwave them for 10 seconds or warm on the stove on a dry pan on high heat, 5 seconds each side
- Assemble the burritos by portioning out the bacon, eggs & cheese onto each warmed tortilla and roll into a burrito.
- In the same pan used to warm tortillas, brown the seam of the burrito until light brown.
- Place the rolled burritos on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Once they’re frozen solid, remove from the freezer and individually wrap the burritos in plastic wrap.
- When ready to eat, microwave the burrito for 60-90 seconds