Provencal Chicken Salad
As an American living in London while studying abroad back in 2012, creating familiar dishes required some creativity that resulted in some awesome dishes.
After a trip to the local Waitrose, I tossed a few ingredients into the bowl and after a few additions of a little bit of this and that, came out with this lovely creation.
Provençal Chicken Salad
Recipe Type: Salad
Author: Kiano Moju
- 1 rotisserie chicken, hand shredded
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 stalks green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 -3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 TBSP herbs de provence
- salt to taste
- *optional* 3 TBSP dijon mustard
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Mix well. If mixture seems too dry, add in a bit more yogurt. Adjust seasoning. Cover and refrigerate until needed.